I can’t remember who I saw do the ROWnd, but I liked it, so I’m stealing it. Thanks to whoever had the clever.
Now I’m pausing to let Jenny Hansen take over the blog for some TOTALLY EXCITING stuff! Take it Jen…
- All the participants who just finished Round 3 of ROW80.
- Anyone who plans to post their goals and dive into Round 4.
- The amazing people who supported the ROW80 writers throughout the year (y’all REALLY deserve a drink!)
- Theme: “Rock the Row”
However you want to work that in is great. I leave it to your outrageously creative imagination!
- Date: October 5th, 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM ET in the U.S.
This also happens to be the first day of check-in so there should be a ton of ROW80 fun happening around the blogosphere.
- Party will be held at the #ROW80 hashtag.
Fire up your Tweet Deck or HootSuite and let’s get jiggy with it.
- Photo Competition:
You can start now…we won’t tell. Start digging for or taking photos that reflect the theme. We’ll do our best to gather them and decide on the best to spotlight in a post at the ROW80 blog. Once the readers vote, prizes up for grabs include Kait Nolan’s Red, Susan Bischoff’s Hush Money and Heroes Til Curfew, Lauralynn Elliott’s Dark Relic: Vampire’s Curse, Claudia Lefeve’s Parallel, Cate Morgan’s Brighid’s Cross, Stacey Wallace Benefiel’s The Toilet Business, and Vicki Keire’s Gifts of the Blood and Darkness in the Blood.
- Friendly Blog Competition
We will also post a mash-up of favorite ROCK THE ROW posts at the Row80 blog.