NOTE: This is a sticky post. If it is past May 10th, please scroll down for the newest content.
Okay, so I’ve been woefully slow getting this out here. Part of it has been personal scheduling, part of it was the close occurrence of other, more well publicized disasters. Thankfully Susan Bischoff helped me out by creating the entry form. THANK YOU SUSAN.
So, here’s how this is going to work. A whole bunch of paperbacks and ebooks have been donated by various and sundry authors and have been assembled into prize packs. Everyone who donates will be entered into a drawing to win one of the prize packs. For simplicity’s sake, you have just as much chance of winning for donating $1 as you to for donating $100 (trying to figure out how to do it in some weighted fashion was one of the other things that held me up). When you click through to the form, you will see that we ask for your paypal email address that you used to make the donation. This is so we can confirm that you donated and also in order to notify you that you have won. I know a great many of us write under pen names and therefore donated anonymously (since our Paypal accounts are under our real names). This gets around that without breaking your privacy (certainly *I* won’t be sharing your real name or paypal address with anybody). Only Lauralynn and myself will have access to those names (due to our access to the Fundrazr itself).
So, without further ado, the prize packs are as follows:
- Kait Nolan: paperbacks of Genesis, Red, and Magical Mayhem
- Kait Nolan: any of her ebooks
- Susan Bischoff: paperbacks Hush Money, Heroes Til Curfew
- Susan Bischoff ebook bundle of Hush Money, Heroes Til Curfew
- Tia Bach: 2 signed paperback copies of Depression Cookies
- Buffy Greentree: ebook: The Five Day Writer’s Retreat: Preparing for a Lifestyle of Writing
- Beth Camp: paperback The Mermaid Quilt and Other Tales
- Michelle De Paepe: paperback of Eaters (zombie apocalypse), ebook copies of The Gardner (paranormal fiction), Vampire Music (YA PR)
- Sharon Gerlach: paperback of any one of her books; any of her ebooks
- Janet Parfitt: for the Brits: ebooks Blood Addiction, Butterflies, Numerology for Daily Life
- J. R. Pearse Nelson: ebook Queen Witch
- K. L. Schwengel: signed paperbacks of Witch Hunt anthology and First of Her Kind
- Deborah Gafford 10 copies of any of her books.
So hie thee to the Fundrazr to DONATE if you have not already. And then go FILL OUT THE INCENTIVE FORM to select which price pack you’d like to be entered for. We have raised a whopping $1766 so far. I really want to see this top $2500, y’all! SPREAD THE WORD!